Daflab dermaroller is high grade medical handheld roller-device covered in micro 1.0mm needles to roll over the skin. The concept is to create tiny punctures on the skin which in turn triggers skin repairing that leads to creation of new collagen. It is an ideal solution for scars, wrinkles, and stretchmarks. A greater recovery time between needle treatments is required (approximately 14 days), due to the increased invasive nature of the session.
How To Use
- Sterilize the DAFLAB dermaroller with DAFLAB disinfectant before and after each usage.
- Wash your face with DAFLAB foam cleanser or any cleanser and dry your face. Apply numb cream and wait for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dermaroller back and forth 10 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally (please refer to provided figures) on the area you wish to treat whilst maintaining the same speed and pressure to create more micro vessels.
- Clean the DAFLAB dermaroller after use. Do store it in a dry & clean place.
5. For maximum result, apply DAFLAB Serum onto the skin. Pay particular attention to skin inflammation.